A full time traveler new to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GR8FLYING, May 9, 2017.

1. Originally hail from central North Carolina. Retired and traveling since April 2016. Been flying an XSP pumpkin since November 2016. First flight in Delaware and have been having a blast flying at every stop I make. Been in Moab Utah now, so many places to fly. Full time RVer and blog poster with my wife. My nephew, hobby shop owner, in Delaware talked me into buying this drone and demonstrated a white one. There was no turning back.

2. My Aunt and Uncle lived like that for 20 years. Quit when he didn't trust his driving anymore. They used a ton truck and fifth wheel trailer.

I have been to Moab a couple times Jeepin. Didn't have a Drone then. Great opportunities there.

If you get any unique pictures or video post em up!!!!

3. I have taken a fare amount of video, better half and I have been keeping a blog going for a few years and add a little drone video from time to time.
    Your avatar indicates you fly or have flown in the past? I was an aircraft mechanic and commercial pilot for 30 years. The drone scratches that itch now.
    There is some footage from BFE just south of Moab and Bull Creek Fish Camp in Florida, all this year.
    www.dawsongang.com
    Planning to add more from Moab before we leave in June.