Another Autel Twitter - Facebook post

Discussion in 'News' started by bjtap, Feb 27, 2018.

1. [​IMG]Autel Robotics‏ @AutelRobotics 6h6 hours ago
      With an expected price of $999, EVO combines portability and power without sacrificing intelligence. With front & bottom computer vision systems and rear IR sensors, EVO can see the world around it. Release date and availability coming soon!
    Maybe EVO's release is getting closer.

1. I hope so too and I also hope they knock it out of the park but I'm not going to hold my breath because of past false promises.

2. When I first got my XPS drone, my wife wasn't interested at all. After a lot of prodding, and assurance (from me) that she would not crash it, she finally gave in and gave it a try. And, as all of us know, she did great with it, and now, she looks forward to getting it out and in the air whenever we can. In fact, she looks for things and opportunities to take pictures of. Now that she is 'intrigued' with droning, I have a feeling that she is really going to be interested in the EVO, especially because it is not only smaller, but even better than the simple-to-fly XSP is! By the way, my wife is a professional photographer. Perhaps an EVO might be in her future?????

3. Another place Autel is showcasing the EVO.

Autel Robotics‏ @AutelRobotics 17m17 minutes ago
    See the best drone films from all over the world at the 2018 New York City Drone Film Festival (NYCDFF). We will be attending the show on March 3rd & showcase the new EVO on Sunday, March 4th at the Liberty Science Center.