Another battery question

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by copshopmech, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Okay so I went flying this last weekend after my bird been parked since late January or early February. My question is after my last flight I didn't use up my batteries, I put them away one with one solid light and one blinking light on one and the other had two solid lights still remaining. When I took my XSP out of the case on Friday the first thing I did is check battery status and again one had one solid light with one blinking and the other had two solid lights (no difference). Before the last firmware upgrade my batteries would drain to no lights after sitting a week or two but it seems with the upgrade it didn't affect the batteries. I did check the version # for the battery and it did upgrade. One last note is that I did fly this last weekend and both my batteries seem to work fine got about 18m on both and I flew them till I had about 10% remaining. Any one else notice this or just me

2. You can check the 'recycle period' by connecting to the aircraft with Starlink (Turn on your controller and Starlink as well as power to the aircraft). Then, click on the little cog wheel at the bottom of Starlink. Then, click on the battery icon, and you will see what the recycle period is set at. You can also change it, if you would like to.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by "recycle period" but it is set to start draining either at or afer 6 days which is default I never touched this setting but it is still true after the firmware upgrade.