Another XSP for sale.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by copshopmech, Oct 20, 2018.

1. #1 copshopmech, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Selling my xstar. Comes with all the goodies with the following exceptions.
    Add the following....
    1 extra battery (2 total)
    Stiffen filter set (3 ND and 1 polarizer).
    Extra gimble guard/cover.
    Extra lanyard.
    One set of master airscrew props which I don't recommend using due to defective hubs but I will throw in anyway.
    A set of range extenders made for the phantom I never could get them to fit properly on the controller.
    I also have a set of leg extensions that I am trying to find, if I find them I will throw in.

Minus the following.....
    On the original props I am minus one prop black hub and one prop red hub. This drone has never been in any kind of a crash or tip over these props are missing because the dog got them.

Drone flies excellent, never had a problem (aside from operator error at times). I have gotten 1.2miles distance in a wooded environment average distance is around .9mi I am asking $550.00 plus shipping charges unless local (I live in Minnesota just north of Minneapolis)

Attached Files:

2. Minus the following.....
    On the original props I am minus one prop black hub and one prop red hub. This drone has never been in any kind of a crash or tip over these props are missing because the dog got them.

[/QUOTE]
    Blame it on the dog. lol

3. copshop, You might remove (from your ad above), the things that you don't like about your drone. Just advertise, and sell the things you DO like. Leave the rest out of it. :)

I know a number of people that would be interested in an XSP, but I don't think that they would be attracted to an ad that includes things that you don't like.

4. Cori, thanks for the advice but I don't follow. I like everything about this drone it flies perfect and takes great pictures and video. The only reason why I am selling is because I don't need two and between the EVO and XSP I choose the EVO only because its more compact and easier to travel with. Now if you are referring to the master (I got screwed) props there just a give me and reflects nothing on the price of the drone keep them, toss them, or try to exchange it don't matter to me. Still looking for the leg extensions and am confident I will find but not as of yet. Am I missing something?

5. Oh and I see the range extenders made for the phantom. I had heard on this forum that others have used them with success I couldn't figure how to install them short of modifying, again there just tossed in I have gotten better than a mile distance anyway.

6. I found the leg extensions, now included.

7. Sir, You don't seem to care for the props you have. You might then simply remove them from your ad.

8. I could but naaa....I will keep the ad the way it is, thank for the advice anyway.

9. I sent you a message copshopmech about your XSP, may know of someone looking for one.