Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by Robert Goldberg, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Hi folks. I thought before I go through the hassle of eBay I would ask here first. I have decided to sell my X-Star Premium and accessories. It is not because there is anything at all wrong with it. In fact, I actually love it.

But, I own two drones (XSP and Mavic Pro). I barely have time to fly either one of them since I work full time as a computer systems engineer, and also own and operate and professional entertainment company, not to mention having a wife, daughter and son-in-law, and three grandkids. And when I do finally have time to fly, it seems the smaller drone tends to work out better for me.

I am not using either of them professionally so the fact that the camera on the XSP is a bit better than on the Mavic is not a big concern for me. But the additional sensors on the Mavic which make flying a bit wasier for me, and the size and portability of the Mavic, make it so that I use that drone more often.

My XSP was involved in one stupid crash when I first got it. Clipped a tree coming home. It was completely operator stupidity (using RTH at too low an altitude). It was sent in to Autel and they completely overhauled the few small damages that had occured (just a couple of plastic fittings and two rubber bushings). No damage to camera, motors, or anything else mechanical or electronic.

I not only have the XSP with the things it originally came with but I have a total of four batteries (barely used), Freewell ND filters (UV, ND4, ND8, ND16), multiple sets of props, and all other accessories (charger, strap, etc). The hard shell case that it comes in is in absolutely perfect condition. The truth is that I have only flown it about 5 times for maybe a half hour each. That's why I want someone else to enjoy it instead of having it sit in my closet getting old.

I am going to let it go for $750 + I will ship it insured to the continental US for free. So let me know if you're interested. I am going to wait one week before listing the same thing on eBay with the same deal.

Rob

2. Forgot to mention I also have Autel prop guards which will be included with the purchase. I don't think anyone else is offering this much for this price. Don't miss out!

3. Last chance before it goes on eBay. A lot of gear for a great price. Anyone?

Rob

4. --- S O L D ---