Autel Evo Showcase

Discussion in 'News' started by bjtap, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Autel Robotics
    We will be showcasing the new Autel Robotics EVO in Orlando March 7th & 8th during the IWCE expo. You can find us in the Drone Zone or at booth #925

Facebook:
    We will be showcasing the new Autel Robotics EVO in Orlando March 7th & 8th during the IWCE expo. You can find us in the Drone Zone at pavilion #481 or at booth #925

IWCE exhibitors list:
    Autel Robotics USA LLC
    Booth: 481
    www.autelrobotics.com

Contact This Exhibitor
    • Bothell, WA
    • United States
    While this does not appear to be a release: it looks like Autel might still be on schedule for an on time release. (This being true if I remembered correctly that at CES Autel stated end of first or second quarter release.

Also: a post from Alan of Autel Robotics on 2/22/2018
    Yes, but generally we like to keep the communication on our official FB group that is moderated by us. I do stop-by once in a while.. I can assure you we are not even close to going out of business, but expanding and hiring. Sorry I can not give you a hard date on when the EVO will be out, but rest assured it is close.

(This in response to someone who thinks Autel is going out of business and is not on the forums).

2. Great news. Thanks for sharing!

3. Kinda reminds me of that line from the movie "Charlie's War". "We shall see". :)