Autel or not Autel ?

Discussion in 'EVO' started by Borntofly, Sep 15, 2020.

1. After using the Mavic 2 Zoom for over 2 years,
    with full satisfaction, I am forced to switch to
    competition for a more "evolved" drone.
    I buy the renowned AUTEL EVO 2 PRO!
    After testing it, besides the fabulous dinamyc tracking,
    for shooting (2x digital zoom horrible other than up to 4x without loss of details: try an optical zoom !!!), quality of materials such as the body, cracks everywhere, not on mine for now, SD flaps that open (kept by a silicone strip !!) ....
    essentially a lot of potential but still immature and a lot of work for research and development (both firmware and mechanics)
    Dear DJI come out soon with the Mavic 3 !!!!!

2. Sorry to hear you’re disappointed with the Evo 2 Pro, All if these you touched on I agree definitely does have areas to improve on.

I don’t own a Mavic 2 Zoom, but do have a Mavic 2 Pro and like you an Evo 2 Pro. Both have weaknesses, and both have strengths as well.

Although my Evo 2 has areas to improve on, and you touched on most of them. Use it more often over Mavic 2 Pro, the strengths of Evo 2 outweighs my Mavic 2 Pro.

If I could only choose one between the two, it would definitely be the Evo 2 Pro. I did add on an Alientech Pro booster amplifier to the Evo 2 controller, that alone increased transmission signal equivalent or maybe even stronger than Mavic 2 occusync 2.

Enjoy them both,
    Paul

ZombiePhysicist and Borntofly like this.
  3. Here you go: