Autel Robotics X Star Premium Drone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Panonhas, Aug 10, 2017.

1. #1 Panonhas, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
    Hi, I have an Autel X Star Premium drone that I purchased in the end of July 2016 before going on Vacation to Europe. The drone is in excellent condition and takes amazing Videos in 4K as well as taking still shots. It is one of the easiest drones to fly, if not the easiest. Has a range of about 1.2 Miles even though by FAA regulations in the United States it must be within eyesight. I tested the range while I was in Europe and it definitely reached over a Mile, I could have possibly gone further but I was scared of losing it. The drone comes with a 64GB Micro SD Card, 2 sets of brand new propellers, 3 Batteries, brand new propeller guards, a hard carrying case and I will also include an IPAD Air 32 GB that I used with it so I could see what I was recording.the IPAD has been inside an Otterbox case since it was bought so it is like new. I will also include an additional back pack made by Think Tank. The back pack alone is 200 Dollars. It allows you to carry much more stuff with you. You can put a DSLR and a Laptop in addition to the drone and all the accessories in it and still have room. I haven't had a chance to use it since I came back from vacation so I decided to put it up for sale. Price is 950 Dollars firm. Not in a rush or desperate to sell it. if I do not sell it I will just keep until my next trip. It is a really nice drone.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Do you not have a charger, cords, RC Controller?

3. It has everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I guess when I took the picture I had the controller charging. It also has been updated to the newest firmware.

CyFly likes this.
  5. Will sell the drone with the 3 batteries and hard case for 650+ shipping

6. where are you shipping from?
    and can you update photos showing all?

7. Shipping from New Jersey.

8. Send me your number and I will text you more pics later.

Thank you

9. sent a start conversation.

10. Bump

11. TGIF Bump 625+ shipping

12. Can you show all the things that are included. That's what I was asking before. The photos you sent before didn't show everything

13. Last drop. 550 plus shipping

14. I would still like a photo of everything and a new video would help. Because I have no way of know it can still fly

15. I sent you all the information weeks ago and you never responded. I am not in the business of scamming. It's in exact same condition.

Thanks

16. Okay, so maybe someone else might be interested. Post a pic on here that includes everything you have for sale. Include a video of the drone in flight. Thanks.

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. For whatever reason it does not let me add a video. Who ever is interested can text me and I will send them a video. 201-527-0414.

Thank you

19. For whatever reason he's down to just the Drone, Hard case, and 3 batteries. No props, guards, RC, Charger, Viewer or back pack. No explanation or further clarification offered.

20. No backback is included. The drone has 2 sets of propeller the RC, the guards (which I sent you the picture of) the charger was actually charging one of the batteries at the time. And no mention of viewer either. I am not sure what made you think that the price I posted last would include the backpack
    or the IPad. You asked for pictures of the drone on so you could see it turned on so I sent you the pictures no need to put the propellers on inside the house. I am selling exactly what I stated.