Autel Sale!!

Discussion in 'News' started by LabRat1957, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Autel is having a sale right now. There are refurbished XSP's of both colors on there right now and I just bought another orange one. Batteries still show out of stock right now however. So... if you want another XSP, now is the time to get one before they are gone for good.

admin likes this.
  2. Must be to late everything shows (x-stars) out of stock

3. admin likes this.
  4. Never mind I figured it out.

5. This is what was posted on the Autel Facebook page:

"Hurry! Limited quantities available beginning tomorrow, April 3!

If you've been in the market for the following items, you're in luck! Backpacks, Refurbished X-Star Premium (white and orange) Drones, Propellers, Tiffen Filter Kits, and Gimbals (black and silver) will be available through our website ONLY, www.autelrobotics.com, beginning at 8:00am PST.

Don't miss your chance to get your hands on these hot items."

The Autel VP also said this:

"At Autel Robotics, we make taking care of our customers first priority.

With the much-anticipated launch of EVO, we want our customers to know that Autel Robotics will continue to provide support for our current products, X-Star and X-Star Premium. Our goals of providing quality products and services have not changed; and we intend to uphold our promise of providing support to our customers, for all products. As with all technology products, there will come a time that we are unable to supply parts for repair, but that is far in the future.

Our Part-107 certified customer service agents are available 7 days a week via phone, email, and chat.

Please continue to stay up to date on products and availability by visiting our website and social media channels.

— Jeff Powell, Vice President, Autel Robotics"

So it looks like the support for the XSP is not going away anytime real soon.

admin likes this.
  6. Just checked the Autel webpage. Orange XSP's are gone so that may be the last of them from Autel. Some white ones still remain. I suppose it's possible there will be a few refurbs here and there even after the current stock runs out but not betting on it. I now have two and those should last a good while. There are still no batteries in stock. I'm hoping some come in soon as I would like to get one or two extras myself. Have yet to see or hear anything more about the EVO.

7. You might see if Autel will backorder a battery or two for you.

8. Yeah, I could do that but I'll wait. I'm not hurtin' for batteries but, will still get a couple extra sooner or later.