Autel XSP First Flight

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Jupiter41, Dec 14, 2017.

1. What happened to the cat!!? Seriously, nice machine ain't it? I sure wish I had a area like yours to fly in at any moment. Enjoy your XSP!

2. The cat is fine. I forgot my phone inside so I left the drone for 30 seconds to retrieve it and the cat decides to check out the carrying case. You're right on, it's a very nice machine. I only had a few minutes to take it up but I can already tell it's going to be a joy to operate. I'm hoping to venture out a little further soon. Yes, it's nice to have lots of room for flights at home. I can't wait to improve my skills.

3. Welcome to the Autel Drone World. I'm North of you a couple hundred miles or so. Just South of the Iowa border along I-35. Hope to see more videos/pics of your adventures.

4. Thanks. I've been able to log some flight time so I'm really hoping to be able to post some better quality videos in the future. I don't want to get into a big hurry and have an accident. I'm still learning to fly FPV. It's unnerving flying 1,000 plus feet away!

5. Take your time and enjoy! I have had two flt problems! one was a little my fault. so I had to pay some on the #2 replacement. I have been without for a month now because of where I live. Going to stay in beginner mode for a little bit. make sure all is working right.