Bags for Drones

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by StephenQuinn, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Is there any one on these forums that knows where you can get a.bag to carry our X-Star/Premium?

I have a HUGE case and would much prefer a rucksack of some description and all I've found so far are ones for Phantom drones...I assume they're different?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Forgot to mention, I'm in the UK so this side of the pond would be nice. Thanks.

3. Go to the internet and do a search for 'Autel Backpack'

4. I have and not really found anything of use. I found a discussion on stuff but no actual links...so I thought I'd join these forums and ask.

Clearly I was mistaken.

5. Amazon has a few listed, they say for the Phanton but should also work on the XSP. I typed in Drone backpack and they came up.

6. I have seen plenty for phantoms and the shape of the inside of bags/backpacks etc looked similar but my concern was that there would be differences so that the XSP wouldn't fit.

7. Autel makes a bag for the XSP. There are also universal bags available on Amazon

8. Yeah I know Autel supplies bags but when I've looked on Amazon etc all I see are ones for Phantoms. As mentioned above I was worried over the sizing.

9. If it fits a Phantom, it will very likely fit an Autel XSP. The good thing about ordering it from Amazon is that, if it doesn't fit, you can return it. :)