Camera gimbal tilted after crash! Any ideas?

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by Anthony Banaszak, Jul 4, 2017.

1. IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1014.JPG So I was flying my drone at a low elevation the other night and I went too fast toward a small tree. I tried to reverse which takes a long time to make any difference in the drones flight but I had too much momentum and clipped the lower tree branches. My XSP was essentially going zero miles an hour when it hit so it fell straight down about 8-9 feet, landed on the legs (landing gear) and flipped upside down. I cut the motors with toe in and assessed the damage. The props were shot and the UV filter had shattered. Other than that it seems to be in good shape. I flew it the next day and it worked great. No weird drifting or pulling and it was very stable. When I examined the footage I found that camera was tilted. The horizon was off so I used the app to adjust tilt back to level. Anyway to fix this permantley so I do not have to manually adjust before each flight?? I included two photos. One with the gimbal guard from behind and one with the XSP powered up from the front.