Customer service replacement?

Discussion in 'General' started by Don Lewis, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Question..... any of you that has had experiences with Autel customer support and them replacing items, how lo g does this take? I had my battery drop problems last week and called last Sunday. Dan at Autel exchanged emails with me that night and decided he needed to replace my two batteries. I sent the info and did t hear another word. I initiated a chat on Tuesday and inquired if they received my info since I hadn't received a confirmation. Dan then responded within a few minutes that he had put in the replacement batteries and would send me a tracking number when they shipped. I still haven't heard anything again almost a week later. I even sent Dan another email a couple days ago and asked for a time frame. So I guess I will ask here what what you guys have had for timeframes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. Pick up the phone and call them! Forget emails and chat. You have wasted a week by not picking up the phone.

844-692-8835

3. I did that several times. I actually right after posting this got a tracking numerous sent to me. Evidently it was mailed on the 24th. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. That's good news, you should back flying the friendly skies soon!