Did everyone See What Autel Plans to show at CES This Week

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by Mike Mijal, Jan 4, 2017.

1. My dreams came true tonight, as I watched the NEW Video from Autel, and what they plan to introduce at CES this week. Just check this video out...

6 people like this.
  2. Wow! Thermal camera is on my wish list!!

3. The two things that were on my wish list were (1) Tap and track , and (2) A 20 megapixel 1" camera that does 4k 60 FPS. I see both of those in the video

4 people like this.
  4. very exciting news. camera upgrade is big. not quite a full frame sensor, but going in the right direction. any idea of when the camera will be available on the market?

5. I think the new camera and other features are great, but still need a fw update for my XSP to correct yaw movement and video interference.

3 people like this.
  6. +1

7. But that tap and track will likely be only for the new aircraft, not something that will become available to the legacy X-STAR Premium. That feature alone is what will put a Phantom 4 Pro in my hands this spring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

8. Awesome. For a newish drone enthusiast, video maker, fpv head and paranormal investigator this has me friggan ear to ear. I want to see a handheld gimbal too-where did that disappear to?

9. awesome.....