EVO CRASHED AFTER IT WOULD NOT LAND!!!

Discussion in 'EVO' started by Luftwaffle, Jan 23, 2020.

1. First the gimbal started going all crazy and kept trying to reset itself, then it would only return to home and I thought it was landing... But it didn't!!!

The readout said zero m high then went negative!!! Yet the feed from the drone with a flailing gimbal was still ??? m high in the air!

It would not respond AT ALL to the controller! I restarted the controller and it couldn't reconnect for several minutes and the batter was going down like crazy the whole time. It didnt respond to any controls and then went down and the battery literally caught on fire! Like WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS???

DID I JUST GET HACKED BY THE FEDS OR SOMETHING??? I know theres anti drone defense systems that hacka nd take over your drone but it was just paralyzed there in mid air. Wasn't even landing anywhere!!!

Literally flying it near a dying shopping mall and a Marriott hotel nearby. There's no way those places would have something crazy like that right??? I was literally in an empty parking lot and that crazy shit happens! What the FUCK WAS THAT!

Is there an issue with the drone not responding at all when its gimbal is not working or something??? I dont know wtf that was!

2. Something bad happened!