Evo Release Date

Discussion in 'EVO' started by bjtap, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Autel says: June 25, 2018 (Read questions and answers with the new video).

2. #2 ChickenThief, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Drone Works says they have plenty in stock now?

3. I see a contradiction here........

4. #4 ChickenThief, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    No kidding. June 25th release date, but Drone Works shows them in stock now?

5. Drone Works advised me by email that they should be shipping by July 4. Release date was just announced within an hour or so ago by Autel.

6. It will be so interesting once the Evo gets into the hands of hundreds of everyday pilots. I truly hope it is as good as I think it will be.

7. Hello sir. We have started shipping! Have you received your EVO?

8. Attempted delivery yesterday, but I was out at the time. Hopefully they will return today.

P.S.. I am Chickenthief... my account was destroyed by management accidentally when changing my password. I had to re-register under this odious moniker. I assure you I will steal any and all chickens I encounter...

9. @WRBJR want to clarify that there was no attempt by the management to change your password. For the Lost Password form (https://autelforums.com/lost-password/) to work, one has to be logged out. Sent you a private message.

10. Yep... no problem Did not mean to imply you guys did it. Just some software ships crossing paths at the wrong time and poof!...chickenman was gone...lol. I probably caused it by being logged in at the time I attempted to change the password.