Flying in Telluride

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brenda, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Just joined Autel Forums with my X-Star. Living in Telluride, CO and I am a professional photographer (but not using drones). Looking forward to learning more.

2. Hi Brenda, I am also in Colorado (Grand Lake). Your drone is very capable of taking super-high resolution photos and video. Take a look at the following video; much of which was taken you your area (Alpine Loop/Ouray, etc) https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...A7A56FF376A88C440262A7A56FF376A88&FORM=VRDGAR
    I also recently got back from the Cayman Islands where I was able to take some great photos and videos above Little Cayman and out over the ocean and reefs. While I was there, I became even more enthusiastic about my Autel aircraft as I experience many of it's capabilities. One day, I was flying (the drone) in winds that were constantly over 30 mph, and it held it's position as solid as a rock. Likewise, the photos and video that it took in that wind give no indication at all that the wind was blowing so strong.
    There are so many great places in your area that you'll be able to fly! You're so lucky!
    Kent

Brenda likes this.