Following Myself

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Roosty6, Mar 13, 2017.

1. That follow feature is sure handy on the Xstar premium. I used it to make a short video of myself walking around the yard back in February. Added some old time music to it for background and it turned out ok.

2. Nice video mind if a ask a couple of questions.
    1, Are you using a filter and if so which one.
    2, Which editing software are you using

I am still pretty much a nobie when it comes to photography but a lot better at flying and like I said I really like the quality of your video.

3. No filter used here. I'm using the
    No filter used here. I am using the free windows movie maker program on my laptop. I know there are better editing programs available but for now I am using what I have.

4. May I ask a couple?

Did you pre-position the drone and then it maintained it's height and distance based on that?

Do you recall your height?

I just ordered my XSP today. I'm very anxious to get it. My "gang" 4wheels a lot with Jeeps and offroad buggies we have made. I'm excited about videoing and taking still pics from the air.

Thanks for your answers in advance!!!

20150919_194116 (1280x720).jpg

5. Yes, I set it at the height and position I want and then just start walking, or driving. I'm not sure on the altitude but I try to guess it at a little higher than any nearby trees. Usually about 80 feet or so.

2 people like this.
  6. Thanks for another great video!!!!

Off subject, I noticed some rather large tracks in the snow. Moose? Not sure where you are. Your accent indicates North. :)

Thanks again!!!

7. South Saskatchewan. Yes, there are moose. Hoping to catch one on the drone camera some day.