Hello From Thailand

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kun Bow, Aug 17, 2017.

?

Are we happy NOW

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 Kun Bow, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    View attachment 224 I Just wanted to say HI and see if anyone is having a problem with their phone is over heating and turning off? To know this you would have to be in a hot area. can I get some idea's about a good tablet to use? looking at a Samsung Tab 3. That is Bangkok in the distance. Got in just before the storm hit :eek: View attachment 224

2. Welcome to the forum Kun Bow, How did you managed to purchase the XSP, did you order it online?
    As for the tablet they recommend also the Nvidia SHield 8" tablet, I have one and it works nicely but may be hard to lay your hands on it.
    Did you update to the latest Beta firmware, and I would suggest to purchase a set of copper extender antennas from Amazon this will help with video interferences and disconnects.
    https://www.amazon.com/SKYREAT-Ante...02971618&sr=8-5&keywords=autel+x+star+premium

If you have problems with the glare with the tablet, we can help you with this.

Have fun and take care

Norm

3. Well Didn't like the price or the operation of the dji.. So I got it sent to me. Because of where I fly most of the time extenders won't help. But I should be able to get some here. The major problem I have is the phone overheating and shutting down.

4. Hi Kun Bow here is a list of tablets approved by Autel, you will notice the Nvidia Shield K1 was used by Autel engineers.

ZTE U9180 Android 4.4.2
    Sony XL39h Android 4.4.4
    HTC M9pw Android 5.0
    HTC Nexus 9 Android 6.0.1
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 5.0.2
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android 4.4.4
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A Android 5.0.2
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android 5.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S Android 5.0.2
    Huawei GRA TL00 Android 5.0.1
    Huawei CRR UL00 Android 5.1.1
    Mi Note LTE Android 4.4.4