Hi there, newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KirkSolo, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, stumble upon this forum to learn something about Autel. Love at first sight, i mean when i saw the promotional video of Evo. I intend to buy a a really good drone but just cannot decide yet, just read around over the internet and see a lot of videos, i would say that, it is maybe either Evo or Mavic Pro. So by registering this forum, i hope i could get some knowledge before i make a final decision.

2. Welcome to the forum! You will be able to get loads of great advice and help here. There is not a great deal of info on the EVO as opposed to the Mavic since the EVO is not yet available. Details are coming out slowly so keep looking at the EVO discussion forums. You can view or download its manual though. Both are good birds. I'm not a huge fan of folding drones but the EVO has grabbed my attention lately. Another thing about Autel... their customer service is excellent!

3. Thanks LabRat for the warm welcome. At first I thought, the Evo already out and available in the market, i never deal with any customer service yet, i mean for the previous drone i had, because of, you know i just messed around with some cheap drone and not famous brand