how many pets do you have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulBree, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Tell me a little about your furry critters. I have a beautiful white Miniature Schnauzer. She is about 10 1/2 years old. Her name is Bettyboop. Next, I have a pitbull named Myloh. He is two years old and very heavy. My cat is Sticky, he is two years old. I rescued him after his mom died at one week old. My cat is very dear to me.

2. Well, I did have 3 hamsters. 1 syrian and 2 roborovski dwarf ''brothers'' until about 4 weeks ago when the ''brothers'' mysteriously ended up having 5 babies. So now I've got 8 hamsters. That's a lot of sawdust...they are super cute though.

3. Right now I have 3 dogs and 9 cats. I used to have a hamster before all of these pets but sadly it died, and I just wanted some cats to cuddle with o.o.

4. Unfortunately where I stay right now, I cannot have pets but soon I'll move and then I intend on getting myself a cute little chihuahua to love.

5. Well it is actually still a somber and sad mood around our house because we actually lost a pet about three months ago, and we still get those moments when we still think he is here. He was our cat and he was 18 years old and got to that point where it was time. Now we are down to just our dog, who is pretty good at keeping us busy enough on his own.

6. Currently, I have just one, a Maine coon called Fern. She is super fluffy and cuddly. She is about 3 years old, though we aren't sure exactly because we rescued her. :) I would love to get another cat, but don't really have the money at the moment to be responsible for more, adn I'm a little concerned about how Fern would react. She is pretty territorial with the neighbor cats that have come around.

2 people like this.
  7. I have an 8yr old Golden Retriever Lola...she is a sweetheart. I also have Tootsie - a 3yr old house rabbit.

8. One- Brooks, 4 YOA- English Chocolate Labrador that's 99 pounds. 1482930167773.jpg

At 12weeks old-

9. [​IMG] I have 3 dogs. 2 Boston terriers 1 is 13 the black one, and the red is 9. My wife has a mini daschound that's 11. I'm not claiming him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. #10 azpilot61, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
    We have two dogs -
    Mr TT is a rescue Chihuahua/Mini Pin that was found in the desert beat up. We have had him 5 years now, he is about 12.5 years old. Has no teeth and it took him about 2 years to finally realize that he's a special doggie and now can't stop with the pets and kisses.

Saratoga is a Shitzu/Poodle we got about 5 years ago. She
    is called the turdburgler due to her getting pissed off and then taking a dump on the floor if you leave the house. If your home she goes outside all the time. go figure.

Saratoga
    saratoga.jpg

Mr TT
    mrtt.jpg