Just wanted to drop in and say Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by robval1987, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Been flying RC Planes on and off sense I was a teenager, got into RC Helicopters (wasn't pretty and got to damn expensive). Got into drones, started of with cheap ones that didn't fly worth a crap and even had some fly away overy the years. Took a stab at at Autel after spending many hours looking at reviews and comparisons of different Drones. Decided on the Autel X Star Premium as my (what I consider a real drone compared to the others I've owned) Drone of choice and don't regret it one bit. I have about 20 flights on it so far and have been impressed with not only the flight charistics, but the photo quality is outstanding. I have already filed it with the FAA and received my FAA aircraft number, Rejoined the AMA (good for alot of reasons, best one is Insurance), also took and passed the FAA Part 107 for sUAS (maybe I can make some money off the footages I take) if anything I get $150.00 back from Autel for passing the course (very informative and I think a class that all operators of Drones or RC's should take), but that's just my opinion. Anyway hope to have fun with this X Star Premium and meet other folks and make some friendships along the way.

2. Welcome, it's great to have you aboard!