Landing Issues

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by John Ling, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Ok, so I got my drone back from Autel and still having an issue. Took it for a test flight this weekend and twice when it landed, one time I used auto land feature and one time I landed manually, it tipped over. The first time using auto land button upon landing it actually almost tipped forward and then tipped all the way backwards. It didn't appear to hurt anything but since my motherboard got messed up already I am fearful that I may have a repeat failure. Has anyone had the same experience with their Autel XSP landing? By the way, I was on asphalt one landing and grass the other time and the land was flat.

2. Check your motors after landing see if one is warmer than the others if so you may have motor issues. Check your landing legs for looseness and make sure those little black landing pads are there. If all okay I guess its time to call Autel again.

3. Yes, I found mine unstable for landing right from day one. After a few tips I started catching it by hand and shutting down the motors. Works much better that way.

4. Make sure that you have the latest firmware.