Libility Insurance

Discussion in 'General' started by Smitty, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Any one else having trouble getting a straight answer from there home owners insurance whether a drone accident is covered. Talked to my agent and was told to look at AMA ( only secondary insurance ) Have e-mailed insurance company twice and no communication back. I have looked into IDRA insurance I'm just not sure. If my home owners insurance will cover I'm good just can't get a answer.

2. Finaly got a answer from my insurance company. With my home owners insurance for liability i'm only covered on my premises. Was told to get AMA membership and there insurance, Agent recommendation. I asked about AMA only being secondary insurance. Was told as long as my home owners insurance will not cover it then AMA insurance will take over. Of course as long as one is following the AMA guide rules.

Hope this helps others as I was having a difficult time understanding what to do.

3. I'm trying to find some info as well. From what I see the only way AMA would cover you is if you were flying from one of the AMA sites. Some times I fly over house to get where I want to go, i worry if it goes down it might do damage to a house or car.

Mulk777 likes this.