Micro SD Cards

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by Steve Quarders, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Hi, New here. Looking for information on micro SD's for use in my xstar premium. Want to have a bunch of extras to share and swap with friends and family. Looking for low price and best brands to use. What type is best and how small do I dare to go for mostly taking photos? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Steve

2. Can't you use a 128GB card? Why would it make a difference how much storage as long as it fits?

3. Hi Flying Irish, I wanted to go low cost. If I don't get them back I'd rather sacrifice a 4 gig card vs a 32 gig. Plan to take aerial photos of property and share cards with a realtor friend. Also family events. They tend to get "lost" alot. Thanks, Steve

4. I guess my question is: Can you use a 128g micro sd in my bird?

5. Sorry about that, Flying Irish. The XSP manual says 4-64 gig micro sd card. I have a 128 gig ordered and will try it in mine.

6. Great if you could let me know if it works. Cheers

7. And, I never give anyone my SD card. I transfer the pics/videos to a "flash drive" then offer to transfer them to the person's home computer or laptop from that. I don't give up my flashdrive either.

8. Any card with at least class 10 i think its good enough.

9. Good idea. Will consider doing that. I'm new at the photo sharing thing so it's nice to get some tips. Want to learn to tranfer to my device and could then send as an email attachment.

10. Will do!