My best shots from June!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Rocco Germani, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Hello everyone, here are my best shots from June! All shot on the Autel Evo 1, enjoy!

pmshop, mixchief and Fundy like this.
  2. Great Video! What ND filters did you use for the dusk shots, those were epic.

Also loved the end bit.

3. Thanks! I use the Polar Pro ND filters that autel has on their website.

4. nicely put together, but, if you don't mind, most of the daylight shots are at least 1 stop overexposed and the couple of dark shots, (dunno if it's YouTube "magic" which it could be) are full of artifacts and grain. could be the EVO shortcoming or maybe a bit overdone in post or a wrong LUT? I don't know could be a number of things, Golden hour short are pretty damn good to my eye, best shots in the video, but like I said, nicely put together.

5. Sweet buttery camera movements!

Alex likes this.
  6. The artifacting is definitely youtube. It looked phenomenal on my computer. Unfortunately I did overexpose a few shots. It was hard to tell since the brightness on my phone was making it hard to see what it actually looked like. Thanks for watching and I'm thankful for your feedback!

7. Dude tell us how you get those buttery reveal camera movements

8. Practice, my friend. Moving both joysticks and the gimbal at the same time. Not easy, but with practice makes for some really smooth video.

Bryce Perez likes this.
  9. #9 Phil in Midland, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    I learned from your video. I’ve yet to use my Polar filters. Your music was great! Really upbeat and it fit the video nicely. This was shot in VA? Editing software?

10. Liked the fake truck in the overhead shot! Great video