Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AF-VET, Jan 25, 2017.

1. I've been thru several drones over the past few years and I've learned quite a bit about them. I finally stepped up financially and purchased the X-Drone Premium and it's freaking awesome! Personally I think it's the closest you can get to the Phantom 4. I'm excited to learn the in and outs on this beast

2. Welcome, take your time and read the manuals. Its a great flying machine and practically flies itself. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
    Wish the weather would improve so I can go flying :)

3. Yea, I stayed up late last night reading the manual. Hopefully the weather gets better for ya! Luckily it's been nice down in Texas. Any information with using VR goggles?

4. If you have a tablet with HDMI out there are goggles that will accept HDMI and you can use them.
    Other then that I am not sure.

5. I have the cheaper goggles that you slide you phone into. So I'll probably have to spend a lot of money on some upgraded goggles

6. I suppose you could use those cheaper pairs of VR goggles with a phone connected to the controller but if I was doing it I would want a phone or tablet display on the controller so if I need to I could make adjustments to the craft or camera. Yuneec uses kind of the same setup with their Typhoon H. They have these goggles that have a HDMI in. Not sure on the price.
    https://www.yuneec.com/en_US/products/typhoon/skyview/overview.html

7. That's a neat setup with those. Only issue is I have the split screen goggles. There's gotta be a way to split the screen up. I just have to dig deeper and research