Nexus 7

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by rixxie33, Jan 27, 2017.

1. My wife has a Nexus 7 so I was just wondering if anyone has used one for the XSP?
    Its android 6 up to date software.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

2. I don't have one but people report its is very laggy.

3. My luck as usual. And the wind has been blowing for a week, even though I just got mine yesterday!

4. LOL
    Don't feel bad, today is not cloudy or overcast but its fricken cold 0100nono11.gif

I'm still going out later cold or not :)

I have a old Ipad gen 2 I was hoping would work but it was a no go. Kids Ipad mini gen 2 works perfectly but try and get that away from him LOL
    Good luck with your weather.

5. Any way to do PMs on this forum.

6. Just started to check faa and guess what? I am just inside the 5mile flight area.
    States I have to contact the flight tower be for I try and fly.

7. I tried the Nexus 7. It works but the video is laggy. It will work in a pinch tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8. The PM's are handled through whats called starting a conversation up in the top right hand side. The XenForo software forums run a little differently but basically its all the same.

Depending on the size of the airport it might be just a one time call to get approval. A lot of times they just thank you really don't want to hear from you again. The bigger airports I think you have to go through the FAA website now but I might be mistaken. I have not kept up on that in a while. Also a lot of the NFZ on that APP B4UFLY are wrong so make sure you check it out good. I heard the APP Hover was pretty good.

9. Small non commercial air port. Grumman.
    But I'll get a number for the tower. Give them info. And get the operator's name!!