Second Learning Video Autel XSP

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Jupiter41, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Starting to get a little more confidence. I keep moving the distance limitations futher. This drone is awesome!

2. Jupiter: EXCELLENT video.
    Very good music.
    Excellent exposure.
    Excellent 'sun on the horizon'
    Great perspective.
    Not too long... Just right!
    Good Job!

3. Thank you for the kind words. They are very encouraging. I feel like I struggle to make a good video that will keep the attention of the viewer. When I saw the sun setting I thought it looked like it might make a good video. At first I was annoyed with the EV dial because I kept turning it by accident and when it beeped I thought I was getting some kind of system warning. I can now see the value in having the EV dial so easily accessible. I'm really having fun so far!

4. Jupiter, I have been shooting video (underwater video) for many years. There is much more to shooting good video than getting a good motion picture of something. In many respects, it is much more challenging than shooting still photos. Most of all, one of the key factors in shooting good video is 'maintaining positive interest in the person viewing the video.' Doing that requires a ton of skill. Your short video demonstrated that you have MUCH of what it takes to produce a video that not only is 'visually attractive', but also lacks boredom, and is both intriguing and interesting to look at. If you are ever interested in any of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years, please feel free to send me a personal message (called a 'Conversation' on this forum)
    Again, job well done.