Sensor And battery

Discussion in 'EVO / EVO 2' started by Martin Irl, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Does the Autel Evo have rear sensors or not I'm getting confused by different YouTube videos. And also to you think battery flight time get better with new firmware.

2. Yes the Autel EVO has rear sensors. Right now they only warn you of a obstacle to the rear the evo will not stop on its own, rumor has it that it will be corrected an future updates. Second part of your question I have no idea.

3. Funny I just posted that as learning about the EVO I found that the sensors work to warn but not to stop except once in my testing but then I let go of the stick and accidentally hit it back and it did not hold it

4. it does have rear sensors but they dont stop the bird like the front ones there more of just a warning but will not stop i hope that changes in the near future i think while im on tonight ill write to autel about that

5. A youtuber (Captain Drone) discoveried that they work perfectly when in dynamic tracking and showed how well it works, I actually got bitten by the front sensors, as they didn't permit me to get out of the way of imminent danger, this bird can take a licking let me tell you. I spoke to Autel about the rear sensors and they said the rear sensors might , in a future firmware update, be made to actually stop the craft like the front sensors do.

6. Come to think of it I got bitten by both front and rear sensors, the fronts are too intense and the rears not at all, a bit concerning, maybe I made a mistake with this bird.