soft landing and drift addressed in new update?

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by 04lss, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Hi All,
    I noticed while flying tonight that there doesnt seem to be a soft landing. By this i mean you you go full stick down, the xstar maintains that speed until it hits the ground. the P3 pro i was using would decelerate at about 2 feet and soft land regardless.
    Any idea if this will be incorporated into the new update?

In addition ive heard the drift problem will be addressed (let go of the stick and it keeps flying) any idea if this is true?

2. I was told by Dan and Justin (Autel Rep's) that when they release the new Firmware update in the 1st quarter of 2017 that it was coming with alot of new changes. The sonars that help with landing would be updated to address the hard landing and that when you go hands off on the sticks that it would be locked into that potion quicker (sorta backing up a little to where the sticks were released). I am hope they finish this update soon as I am intrested in seeing all of the updates available. You can also go to the Autel Website and watch the Las Vegas convention center videos were they talk about the new firmware to be released.

2 people like this.