What do you do with your drone?

Discussion in 'General' started by LoreeLee, Jul 31, 2016.

1. So, there are many uses for a drone. You can use it to explore your surrounding area, spy (though not recommended!), deliver things, or just generally fly it around and play with it.

If I do get one, I am thinking that I will mostly use it to play with my nieces and nephews, though I do think it would also be fun to put a camera on one and explore with it, especially when we go camping. It could be interesting to get a bird's eye view of our surroundings. (Although, I can imagine that if something went wrong, that might be a bad area to tramp through looking for a lost/fallen drone!)

What would you say is the main purpose or the main thing you do with your drone?

2. I haven't got my drone yet but when I do I intend to use it for just flying it around and playing with it. It might be fun to be able to deliver packages to a few friends who live close by, in fact, that will be really cool. I can already picture our weekends with my five year old. It's going to be awesome.

3. I have every intention of using my drone for surveillance around my neighborhood. It's going to be fun to fly it around and see the area that I'm going over. I know a lot of my friends and family are going to be so excited to play with it and I just can't wait to be the first one to get one.

5 people like this.
  4. NormaD, your idea of delivering things to nearby friends actually sounds really fun. I am imagining incorporating that into some kind of invitation for the neighbor kids to come and play when my nieces and nephews are here! That could actually be a lot of fun.

Missteak, a little innocent surveillance is okay, I think. But I"d be concerned about people around the neighborhood being all too tempted to try and take it down with some kind of projectile device, like a paint ball gun or a sling shot or something. :eek: