Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AutaFly, Jun 3, 2018.
SOLD WILL TRY TO DELETE
Have you sold this Drone yet? And would you accept a paypal transfer? Just the easiest way to pay without the wife finding out.
Now thats funny
Have you sold yet? I do live in Illinois. Would like to talk to you about this drone. Best to you and good health.
Donald....I'm not sure. Someone from Illinois is going to look at it in the next hour. I will let you know one way or another. Thank you for your interest.
Thank you for the reply. I hope you sell it. Sounds like a very good deal.
Donald....the guy just left. Sorry. It was a great deal. I've been on the receiving end of things like this. gordon
I am glad you were able to sell it. Batteries alone anymore make it worth it. I have one battery only with mine as one went bad. It is fun to fly and delivers decent video.
Best to you,
Donald: I also have a brand new never flown refurb that I might also sell. Won't know for a couple of weeks. Do you want me to let you know if I sell it?
It would be at $300. Paid $549 to Carolina Dronz. The batteries are worth $200 and for $100 you get drone and I don't have to pay freight. The camera's alone unused are worth that and more.
We are both in Illinois Two batteries. It only came with one. Puchased the white one from B&H. Standard hard shell case. Standard inventory. Let know if you want me to keep you in mind.
Keep me in mind. I am in Quincy. What town are you in? I would be interested if it is an X-Star.
Donald, I live in Batavia, IL that's a 278 mie drive. Four hour plus.
A lot of driving for a drone.
Have a great weekend
Donald....I misled you but not on purpose. At the last minute I pulled back a lot of accessories from the package I sold. So I have 1 entire body replacement, 2 sets landing gear, prop guards, camera filters 2 different mfg's, 32 props red/black, sunhood phone, sunhood tablet. So I can't let it go for $300.
I'll make my decision to sell and an asking price in another 10 days or so. I'll contact you to see if you are still in the market. An advantage is that you are in Illinois and I don't have to factor in freight or if I do it won't be as much as freight to California. If you are going to travel here, there will be no freight obviously.
My hesitancy to sell is I don't know if and when my ankle is going to heal. Trying to get a reasonable prognoisis from my wound care specilist. No use keeping it if I can't fly it in a reasonable period of time
. I almost lost the foot 3 times in last 2.5 years. So I'm also not put the foot in jeapardy by flying and walking on grass or uneven terrain. I just don't know what I will be able to do.
I'll let you know. I understand that you probably will have purchased elsewhere. But I just can't pull the trigger to sell just yet.
Here's my email: It's easier to correspond than signing into the forum. But I'll check the forum if you choose not to respond to a personal email account.
Best of luck with your foot Sir.
Thanks Cori! I got some good news on Tuesday. This is the best my wound has looked. At this pace it may be totally closed another 5 to 6 months which would be a great blessing.