X-star premium prototype

Discussion in 'X-Star / X-Star Premium' started by ARBaxter, Apr 4, 2017.

1. When are they going to release that badboy. Already paying hobby shop in advance. Can't wait. New starlink app too

2. Where have you seen this ?

3. On YouTube, it was showed at the CES 2017 show, radio too, thing looks awesome.

4. Link?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

5. Thank you very much for posting the link. That product is so cool. The 360 camera is a biggie. But the biggest change is the controller!!!!! I'm so hoping they offer that controller for my current XSP. :)

The thing I hate most about "firing up" the XSP is dealing with the tablet and controller setup.

6. I really think autel has great potential with this new prototype. I've been speaking to a few people from autel and they're trying to perfect obstacle avoidance. They say they don't want it to be a gimmick and wanted to really work and all different types of conditions not just buildings or people or big objects. The retracts are amazing for the 360 camera view. Autel really focusing in on R&D for this prototype. I really feel autel will be great competition for DJI because there's really no other manufacturer that can touch them!

7. How's that quarter 1 major update coming in the Premium... You know... The one that we've been hearing about since September?

8. I spoke to autel a few days ago they said it's going to be out around April 15

9. Believe that when I see it...

10. I agree it's been a long time coming but they are a fairly new company and I think they've been working very hard on it and I think they'll deliver, because if they don't I think it'll be pretty bad for them! The yaw issue alone is driving everyone mad! Lol

11. You must be new. We were all saying that 8 months ago. Now their incompetence is beyond frustrating... And just humorous.

Ever seen a monkey screwing a football? Yep, same thing.

That said, I did just buy my second X-STAR Star Premium. But I don't expect anything from the company other than what I bought. I had high hopes last summer, it stretched into fall, and a glimmer of hope remained over winter. Now I'm past it, I'm a realist. It's the best flying camera in the price range, but has extremely limited software compared to DJI with the 3rd party support.

12. I certainly didn't buy it when it first came out but I understand your frustration but they are a new company let's give them the benefit of the doubt and if this new firmware update doesn't resolve the issues and we can trash-talk them all we want. I had a DJI Phantom 3 professional and it was a great drone but I move to autel due to better customer service.

13. Call me when you've been waiting 8 months, let's see how many sad stories and excuses you can make up then. They are new. It's a big job. They are about to release it. It's coming any day now! Reset... They are new. It's a big job. Blah blah blah.

2 people like this.
  14. I'm sure I'd be just as pissed as you if I was a buyer when it first came out it's understandable your frustration but I still think it's a good drone for the money, I guess go with DJI for Perfection. autel robotics is number 2 in sales over other companies so they're not that horrible but I do understand people's frustrations with the firmware updates not being timely. I mean if you bought another x star you must like it or else you would have bought a DJI product.