XSP Battery (Orange)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BeeRAD56, Feb 13, 2017.

1. #1 BeeRAD56, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
    SOLD

I have a new X-Star Premium battery in orange for sale. It only has a couple charges on it. Asking $75 plus shipping.

Thanks!

2. Do you still have it?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

3. Sorry for the delay. Yes it's still available.

4. Does it fully charge, are all the cells good? I just bought a new XSP and the battery wasn't good. Autel said that Amazon must have left it sit too long in storage. I'm interested in your battery if it is good.

5. Yes, it seemed to charge and work fine. As I recall I only had a couple flights with it. I had purchased it as a second battery for an XSP that I had for about 3 weeks. The XSP developed a hardware issue and would not hold video signal so I took it back to Best Buy to exchange it for a new one. In the process of the exchange, I ended up buying a Typhoon H instead and now have the extra XSP battery available for sale.

6. So how do you want to do this transaction

7. If you can provide your zip code, I'll get a cost for shipping. If you want to go forward after we know the shipping cost I can send you an IM with my paypal info.

8. Ok....zip is 15650

9. $11.00 for shipping USPS ground

10. Ok...I'll take it

11. Not really sure how to do a private transaction on paypal

12. Do you have a paypal account? I sent you a private message with my paypal account info.